RE: Castrol, Katrina, and a TR6

To: "Kendall Larsen" <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Castrol, Katrina, and a TR6
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:08:13 -0700
        Kendall:

        No way! This is clearly tall tale of epic proportions.
Alligators in the sewers, cats in the microwave, abductions by aliens,
etc. It's all the same. Although I really want to believe that people
are stuffing cats in microwaves, it just isn't so.
        Likewise for TR6s that are submerged and still turn over. We all
know that the oil would have completely leaked out of the car in the
first few hours of the storm. When he said that there was still oil left
in the pan when he drained it, I knew he was lying!

        Vance