Ethanol

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Ethanol
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:12:18 -0700 (PDT)
I will let those of you who are more knowledable than me analize the pluses and
minuses of ethanol emissions and power.  The most significant positive thing I
can say about ethanol, other than I prefer my ethanol in the form of scotch, is
that at least I'll be giving my fuel money to someone in America instead of
someone in the middle east who may be trying to use it to blow us/me up.

  Mike Lunsford

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.