RE: anti run-on valve - now windshield washer pump

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: anti run-on valve - now windshield washer pump
From: "Marcus Schaper" <marcus@schaper.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:38:14 -0400
Thanks for everyone's help on my idle issue. I had the oil pressure switch
hooked up incorrectly (may still be the case since I cannot hear the valve
engage), but at least I now have a working idiot light and the car runs at
idle.

Next question: the only piece of electric equipment that still does not work
on my car is the windshield washer pump. Does anyone have an extra one? Or
is there a cheap aftermarket replacement available? Or a pump from another
car that fits?

Thanks,
Marcus