Re: Worried?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Worried?
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:07:08 -0700
 This is the latest from the van den Akkers.

Dick

From: handhvan@msn.com(Herman & Helena VAN DEN AKKER) Date:
Thu, Sep 28, 2006, 7:07am To: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Dick,

We are staying at Heide's.  We were evacuated on Tuesday, the day after
we came back from a car show in NEW Mexico,  Please forward this to
the list as my time on the computer is limited, have to keep the phone
line open.

thanks for your concern,
Helena