1976 TR6 going up for sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 1976 TR6 going up for sale
From: James Franks <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:38:37 -0500
I am going to be selling my clean North Carolina 1976 TR6 driver soon.
It has dealer\factory air, and is presently in unrestored original
condition, minus the air pump and tubing for that system. I plan to do a
respray on the original paint and repair a couple of dents in the driver
side door and front fender, put on a new top , install a new dash,
crashpad, interior door panels, and front grille finisher before
selling. It has some 90,000 miles IIR, new tires, runs and shifts well,
no clutch or crank thrustwasher issues. It's BRG with late tan interior.
Located in NE Ohio. Will be ready for Spring, or I could work a deal on
it as-is with or without the parts to freshen it up.

I trailered the car here 3 years ago, completely rebuilt the brakes and
front suspension, ran a new fuel line, cleaned the fuel tank, repaired
an upper diff mount crack, changed diff mounts, changed a few u-joints,.
and drove it regularly during the last 2 Summers. I intended to keep
this one, but already have a project TR6 that'd be tough to sell for
what it's worth in it's present condition (clean but disassembled,
undergoing a body off resto).  I need cash for a car for my 16 year old
daughter to drive, so the TR will have to go.

Pictures available of the car in it's present condition by email.

Jim Franks