RE: tr250 rebuild questions

To: "'Rusty Greer'" <rusty.greer@gmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: tr250 rebuild questions
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:04:55 -0800
Rusty:
I am a TR250 owner in Danville, CA and member of Triumph Travelers, the Bay
Area Triumph club.  We're on the web at
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/index.php
Contact Moss Motors and The Roadster Factory as primary places for parts.
Other suppliers for more specialized products emerge as your needs become
more specialized.  I believe that you can't have too much advice on these
cars, so get yourself the Bentley and Haynes manuals, available at the two
sources mentioned or at 6-pack.org.  Stromberg Carb rebuilds are
straightforward with the right instructions.  Feel free to contact me
offline or call at 925-577-7704.  It's always nice to see another 250 get
back on the road.  My car can be seen at http://www.triumphowners.com/731
Andy Packard
CD9746L TO