Re: [6pack] FA: TR6, TR250 - The Roadster Factory Catalogues

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] FA: TR6, TR250 - The Roadster Factory Catalogues
From: Don Erickson <derick@zeni.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:22:50 -0500 (CDT)
On Fri, 4 May 2007, jefftnc@vistatech.net wrote:

> Auctioning the following:
>
>> From The Roadster Factory and in great condition...

Just noticed this auction...

There's been a fair amount of work invested in putting Charles Runyan's
TR6 assembly manuals online, with click-through ordering capabilities.
Since the later Green Book (Volume 2) has been out of print for some time,
the conversion effort has focused on it.

This should be completed in the next few weeks (famous last words), but
meanwhile there's an unpolished but functioning early draft of the first
12 or so pages up at http://www.zeni.net/trf/TR6greenbook/, if anyone
would care to take a gander and offer any suggestions for improvement or
ease of use.

Disclaimer: I am not an employee of the Roadster Factory, although I do
handle their e-commerce interface.

Regards,

-Don
CF17865U (with A-type 0)