[6pack] Moto-Lita steering wheel

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Moto-Lita steering wheel
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 08:07:03 -0400
Listers:

One of my favorite parts of my car is the lovely Moto-Lita steering wheel.? It
is the kind with the bright spokes with 3 holes each and a wood rim with brass
rivets.? However, the metal part of the wheel near the wood rim, where my
fingers touch the metal, tends to get "hazy" looking with some sort of
reaction.? It doesn't clean off with window cleaner, but it does come off with
aluminum polish.? I have to do this pretty frequently.

Is there something with which to polish the metal part of the wheel to prevent
this (minor) problem?

Thanks.

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue