[6pack] Photos of Triumphest 2007

To: "'TR List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [6pack] Photos of Triumphest 2007
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:54:01 -0400
I had the pleasure of attending Triumphest in Laughlin, Nevada over the last
two days.  What a great time!  Later today I'll post some details about the
event, but for now, I've put about a dozen photos up on "The Triumph Forum"
in the Image Gallery section.  You'll need to register (free, and available
to anyone), which is simply creating up a user name and password, to see
them.  The link is:

http://www.vtr.org/forum/index.php

Then click on "Image Gallery" across the top.  Hope you enjoy them.

Cheers,
Blake Discher