RE: [6pack] Steering Wheel Recovering

To: Mike Pisani <mpisani099@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [6pack] Steering Wheel Recovering
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:57:32 +0000
Mike & team,
Don't let me hi-jack this thread, but I also need to do something to my
original 69 wheel. I've wondered if the Leather cover from Victoria British
was good quality. Not the one that is listed as 'no strings', but I therefore
assume the other one is a good stitch on item. I've stitched on a cover like
this before, and while it's a little time comsuming, the results were great.
Anyway, anybody with specific knowledge about this part (15-375), please
share. Otherwise keep this thread on Mike's question about a professional job.

Sloane :)www.triumphowners.com/743
> Listers,> The steering wheel on my '69 desperately needs to be> re-covered.
I'd rather keep my original wheel than> replace it with a new Mota Lita or a
TT wheel. Does> anyone out there know of someone that can do a nice> job of
this? I seem remember a Hemmings add from a> few years back, from an outfit in
Fla that recovered> leather wheels. Anyone know if they're still around,> or
any good for that matter?> > Thanks,> Mike> '69 TR6> >