[6pack] Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009 - Announcement at

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009 - Announcement at
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:10:14 +0100
> Glenn Merrell  StagByTriumph@tscusa.org writes:
>
>> I would  like to hear thoughts and comments on the presentation for
>> Triumphs Across  America 2009 Charity Run I made at Triumphest's Awards
>> Dinner.
>> This is  quite the undertaking by John Macartney and many volunteers on
>> both sides  of the pond.

To which John Macartney (Jonmac) has replied:

 I wrote an obviously rather too long treatise on this forthcoming event
 earlier today. I say *too long* because no copy has come zinging back
 through the ether, so I've either crashed the list server or the post is
 "awaiting moderation."

 If anyone wants to know more of the event I'm working on, please write to
me
 off-list and I'll do a copy and paste of the material sent earlier today.
 Look forward to hearing your various responses to the concept.

 Cheers, Jonmac