[6pack] Horn with a mind of its own

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6-Pack List Serve'"
Subject: [6pack] Horn with a mind of its own
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:54:48 -0400
First off.... Thanks to everyone who replied about my horn honking when I
turned left or right. It appears that only Bob Lang and I are using a Grant
Steering Wheel, Adapter and Horn components. I'm not using the stock TR6
set-up so I no longer have the horn thingie with the carbon brushes at each
end. If you want to see how the Grant horn components work and how I "fixed"
it, surf on over to http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/HornRepair.htm

Thanks again

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U