RE: [6pack] California Wild Fires

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: RE: [6pack] California Wild Fires
From: "Robert N. Clark" <rclark@robertsonclark.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:56:53 -0700
All,

Our house is close to the ocean due west of downtown and is fairly well
protected both geographically and as a result of typical weather
patterns from these wild fires.  We have haze and some smoke but no
where near as bad as other areas of the county.  I have not heard about
members of the San Diego Triumph club but many live in the areas
affected by the evacuation orders.

Many businesses and all schools are closed because of the number of
people that have evacuated their homes. It may be difficult to reach
people who have been evacuated.

I am sure those who have been impacted by the fires will appreciate your
support.

Bob Clark
'69 TR6

How are our California list members making out with all the wild fires?
I know we have more then a few members living in So Calif.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org