[6pack] Virginia International SCCA race this weekend

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Virginia International SCCA race this weekend
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 00:40:13 -0400
Puffy Tiger racing will be racing the TR6 at VIR this weekend at the
Production Car Festival.

If any NC or Virginia 6-Packers want to come out, Mark Pruitt and I would
like to see you and you can see what it takes to race a TR6 against Mazdas,
Hondas Porsches, Chaterhams and Nissans. Plus if you drive your TR6 to the
track we may have to rob parts off of it.Just kidding!

http://www.marks-tr6-garage.com/racing.html

Mike