[6pack] Installing a new Roadster Factory gear reduction starter tr6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Installing a new Roadster Factory gear reduction starter tr6
From: robertrudolphi@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:06:32 -0400
Hello all,

I just purchased a new gear reduction starter for my 74 TR6 as the old one just
failed. By question is, is there just a one wire from the battery to hook up?
It did not come with any instructions and it looks like there may be more then
one place to connect a secondary wire and I wanted to get input from the list
before installing.? By the way I know the first thing to do is to disconnect
the battery.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Robert Rudolphi

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.