RE: [6pack] RE: RE: [TR] Folding engine crane clearance

To: Hugh R McAleer <hrmcaleer@bellsouth.net>, '6pack'
Subject: RE: [6pack] RE: RE: [TR] Folding engine crane clearance
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 02:59:46 +0000
Hugh, this crane has folding legs and can barely support itself with the boom
fully extended and the legs in the folded position and there are dire warning
on the crane about that. When deployed for normal operation the legs are long
and beefy extensions that lock into place with giant pins. The legs are so
stout that I will need to raise the front a few inches to allow them to slide
underneath the engine bay and clear the anti-roll bar.

Thanks for the warning though.

Stan