Re: [6pack] TRF seatbelts?

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, mark@bradakis.com, stan.foster@hp.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] TRF seatbelts?
From: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:33:36 -0500
Mark and Stan,

I bought my seat belts from TRF about a year and a half ago.  They are
different than the originals, so you have to replace all the
components.  TRF's are of the "old school" style.  You can see them in
these pictures:

http://vannorman.no-ip.org/albums/workphotos/100_0625.jpg
http://vannorman.no-ip.org/albums/workphotos/100_0717.jpg

I personally like them over the original ones, they have a bit more of
a classic car feel to them.  As for installation, fit, etc., I had no
problems installing them and they fit just fine without any
modification (although if you don't currently have a shoulder belt and
are installing one, you'll have to do some modifications to drill the
hole, install a backing plate, etc.).

John V.
1974 1/2 TR6