Re: [6pack] TRF seat belts

To: "glc / crc" <glccrc@ptd.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TRF seat belts
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:48:27 +0000
From: "glc / crc" <glccrc@ptd.net>

> > Any ideas? This is a fun car that is daily 8 months of the year, 20 minutes
> of stress management twice a day; not worried about stock look.

When I was actively autocrossing my TR6, I added an eyebolt at one of the roll
bar mounts, an eyebolt in the floor in front of the seat for an anti-sub belt,
and 2 eyebolts replacing regular bolts in the floor. I was able to snap in 3"
lap belts, as well as shoulder belts and the anti-sub. When I was done, I
snapped them out and put them away for the next time. On the street, I use my
regular 3 point belts. Worked great for me.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL