Re: [6pack] Ratco is here!

To: rclark@robertsonclark.com, apackard68@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Ratco is here!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:41:32 EST
6 Pack List

I am extremely impressed with what Tony V. has done. I went to VTR's Valley
Forge Convention expressly to meet him and look at the frames. (and Irv Korey)

One of the TR4 Vintage Racers near San Francisco took delivery last winter
and was racing by spring....and was impressed with the construction and racing
results  (see VTR   "TVT" article by Gary Horstkorta.)

This chassis would have been under my AMBRO-Triumph Project in Wyoming at
WYOTECH college, if it wasnt so far along to retrofit it.

Regards,   Joe A

> Andy,
>
> The comparison photo between the original and Ratco is particularly
> interesting.  Are the "Ratco" cutouts functional in any manner.  Any
> concerns about them allowing crude to build up inside the frame?  Do you
> mind telling what the shipping costs were to California?
>
> Bob Clark
> '69 TR6

   </HTML>