Re: [6pack] brake fuild

To: "'Ashford Little'" <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] brake fuild
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:19:22 -0500
Like I said in my original post, there are many folks that use the silicone
fluid with no problems.  My hat off to them and I am sure they are very
happy with the results.  Perhaps if I had not seen the results on my
friend's TR250, I would have given this a shot.  Close minded or anal
perhaps?  Sure.  I saw the effort my friend had to go through to get the car
roadworthy again and it was quite high.

I did get a message back from someone that has been using silicone for 12
years with no problems.  Like I said, that is great.  I just wanted to
mention my experience regarding this.  The part that made me very leery was
that in the TR250's case I mentioned the only thing that was changed was the
fluid.

I guess it is up to anyone's interpretation and as usual, your mileage may
vary.

Joe
'72 TR6 - CC77169
http://www.bowtie6.com/