[6pack] TR250 coming together

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR250 coming together
From: apackard68@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
With Triumphest on Thursday, I'm in the home stretch getting things together
with my car.  The Prestige Autowood dash was worth every penny!  Note the
accent wood piece where the heater and choke knobs are.  I have to run the fuel
line and a couple brake lines tonight with hopes of starting the car tomorrow
for the first time since Nov 17.  An alignment on Wednesday and then as many
final details as I can get through before the events start in Lake Tahoe on
Friday. I'm sure I'll be working on in in the parking lot of the hotel on
Thursday night.  Door panels, kick panels and wheel arch vinal will probably
not make the list of must have items for this weekend.  I have a too-long list
of things to work through, but hearing the engine soon will help.  I installed
a new throttle cable set up from Ratco and finally ran the tubing for the oil
recovery canister seen next to the battery.

You're invited to view these photos online at KODAK Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=zgdfamr.bbqzr5ej&x=0&y=-x008kj&localeid=en_US
If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account. Once you've
signed in, you'll be able to view this album whenever you want
and order Kodak prints of your favorite photos.

Enjoy!
Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can
join the Gallery for free.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

The KODAK Gallery Customer Service Team
Phone: 800-360-9098 / 512-651-9770 Outside of the US and Canada

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=zgdfamr.bbqzr5ej&x=0&y=-x008kj&localeid=en_US