Re: [6pack] question about rear suspension

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] question about rear suspension
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:23:09 +0000
Sloan, it sounds like you are describing a camber issue with one of the rear
wheels. Normally these are near vertical to the naked eye although they do
have a slight negative camber (the top of the tire leans into the car) to the
tune of half a degree to one degree, more if they have been messed with.

On a normal car the camber is governed by the trailing arm bracket type and
orientation and can be messed up with worn trailing arm bushes.

Is this what you are describing, the bottom of one rear tire is sticking out
more than the other and this happen only after the recent spring/shock
installation  ?

Stan