Re: [6pack] TR250 underneath shots

To: apackard68@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR250 underneath shots
From: "Henri Lefebvre" <75teer6@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:18:00 -0600
Andy,

This is a very nice exhaust system.
Is this an off-the-shelf Magnaflow muffler, with the 1 pipe in and 2 pipes out?
Please tell us about the sound quality and volume when you run it.

At the moment I have a 6 to 1 header, 2 1/2" single pipe to the back,
feeding into a stock single inlet TR6 muffler (the real bottleneck!).
I like the sound of the stock TR6 mufller, but I would love to find a
muffler that flows better without being screaming loud.

Henri
75 TR6