[6pack] rear wheel arch vinyl piece needed

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] rear wheel arch vinyl piece needed
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:38:21 -0700
Hi List.

When I removed my interior, I destroyed the wheel arch vinyl pieces.  They
should be easy to reproduce, but I threw out the material I removed.  Does
anyone have an old one they removed and didn't throw away for some reason?
I would like to use it as a pattern to make a pair out of new material.
Even if someone has a new one they will let me borrow just for the pattern.
I will pay for shipping to and from, obviously, and shouldn't need it more
than a few days. Please let me know if you can help.

Andy Packard

CD6746L HVDA