Re: [6pack] Goodparts Competition Grade Springs

To: forzion@maine.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Goodparts Competition Grade Springs
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 06:14:23 GMT
David---The general rule for this is that raising the spring rate on the front
end of the car will cause it to understeer when driving fast, thru corners.
(The same thing applies to having only a front anti-roll bar, but with some
flatter cornering benefits) If you only drive your car in a straight line, or
take it easy in corners, there probably wouldn't be a penalty for going with
stiffer front springs only. But then why do it? My vote is to replace all four
corners with the stiffer springs, or leave them as is.

Dick