Re: [6pack] replacement seat belts TR6

To: Mitch <ms6453@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] replacement seat belts TR6
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:51:27 -0400
Mitch;

I bought belts that looked similar to those, then ended up sending them
back. They looked cheap and I figured my neck is worth more than that.
Pop for the Securons. They're available on eBay though they go for $149
(Seller: Bluechips). Not an item to skimp on. Other listers prefer other
brands, but I'm well satisfied with the Securons.....

Dave