Re: [6pack] Braided SS Oil Pressure Line

To: David B Johnson <dbjohnso@us.ibm.com>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Braided SS Oil Pressure Line
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:53:51 +0000
From: Ted Schumacher
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:15 PM
To: 6pack@autox.team.net; TR list
Subject: [6pack] New Product - TR 6 stainless steel oil pressure gauge line

Greetings list.  There has been quite a bit of discussion recently about
TR6 engine to gauge oil pressure lines. Remember the newest of these
cars is 36 years old.  Realizing the replacement line is made from
finest British plastic, it seemed logical to make this line from
stainless steel braid hose.  So, we did.  First production run is
completed.  Introductory price is $24.95. Price will be good until
November 1st. Then it becomes $32.95  Price does not include shipping.
Line ships by Priority Mail unless otherwise requested.  Line fits late
TR4, TR4A, TR250 and. TR6.  We make other stainless lines such as brake
and clutch as  well as many other parts.  Please check our website when
you have a chance.  Thanks for your time.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net