[6pack] SS exhaust system

To: 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] SS exhaust system
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:25:33 -0700 (PDT)
I've had the Falcon sport exhaust on my TR6 for over 15 years.  Originally
purchased from Moss for about $300 - now it goes for over $600.  I love the
sound, and agree with others that it actually seems to quiet down on a long
run, but snaps to in a nice way when you hit the gas.

One thing I've debated
for a long time, but have never followed through on, is cutting off the big
end pipes and installing some sort of twin-tip unit out of each muffler.  Has
anyone done this with their Falcon system?

Joe Merone
CF18928 5-speed