[6pack] Idle mind

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Idle mind
From: John Summers <rivers2hills@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
Was walking the dogs today and a motorcycle passed by.  That led me to think of
the Caterham/Hyabusa combination which led me to think of a TR 6 Hyabusa
combination.  The CAterham is what, 1,300 lbs lighter than a TR 6 so a higher
power to weight ratio.
Not that I'll ever do anything radical to my 6 but (daydreaming) if I were, how
much weight could actually be pared off and what parts would need to come off.
And forget the motorcycle engine.  Though yesterday I was riding along side a
Honda Rebel and thought it sounded "cute":))

John Summers
'74 TR 6