Re: [6pack] Badge Removal

To: John Cyganowski <janah@att.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Badge Removal
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:28:26 +0000
John I believe the main TRIUMPH badge has two pins near the ends that just
plug into some plastic inserts that secure the badge into the rear panel. The
OD badge just hangs on those two same pins. I believe you can just put a wide
flat lever behind the badge at each end and gently lever the pins out of the
inserts.

If it had already been messed with it may also be glued on, held with
silicone, you name it. So have a good look at and proceed with caution.

Stan