Re: [6pack] Hitachi SU conversion

To: "'Bob'" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Hitachi SU conversion
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:18:04 -0500
Bob,
I have no experience with the Hitachi's but I'll vouch for Jeff Palya who is
as good a carb rebuilder as you'll find. I'm sure he'd spend lots of time on
the phone with you going over the pro's and con's of the various carb types.
I spent about an hour on the phone with him before he rebuilt my carbs 3
years ago.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection