[6pack] 76 TR6 door locks?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] 76 TR6 door locks?
From: TRsick@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:00:30 EST
Hi LisTeRs:
    I have a 76 TR6. I need to get keys made for the  door locks. I got the
lock cylinder removed from the door & planned to bring  it to a local locksmith
to have a key built (I never had any keys for the  door to cut from).
    Not sure a local locksmith will have the right  equipment & blanks for
the lock? I thought I would ask the list if maybe  they knew of a better way to
go? Was there only maybe a handful of different  locks made & I could just
purchase a few different keys to try?
    Any info will be greatly appreciated.
    Bob
_www.capecodbritishcarclub.org_ (http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org)