Re: [6pack] Speaking of keys

To: "'Robert N. Clark'" <rclark@robertsonclark.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Speaking of keys
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:04:35 -0500
I never lock the doors figuring that if there was something of worth that
someone wanted, they'd just slit the top to get at it. My radio mounts
through the original holes so it's a real pain to get out and there's
nothing worth stealing in the glove box. I do lock stuff in the trunk
however.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection