Re: [6pack] [TR] Ammeters and Voltmeters

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'TR List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Ammeters and Voltmeters
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:08:47 -0500
Mad Electrical http://www.madelectrical.com/ that Randall links to is a
"must have" bookmark for all automotive things electrical e.g. on their site
is a tab called Electrical Tech. Behind it you'll find a great tutorial on
the various Delco alternators that we use as an upgrade as well as things
like: Brighter Headlights, 1-wire vs 3-wire alternators etc. Dan Masters
turned me on to this site many years ago.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD