Re: [6pack] Monster Turbo TR6

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Monster Turbo TR6
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:15:31 -0800
        Kendall:

        What a monstrosity. A clear illustration of why nature prompts animals
to eat their young. What is the automotive equivalent of euthanasia? It may be
warranted in this case....

        Still, the workmanship looks to be first rate, and you must admire the
creativity.

        But I would not even consider a car like that. It is clearly unnatural
and the prince of darkness himself will surely punish the creator for
perverting one of auto-doms most perfect creations.

        This, in my opinion, is how man fell from grace in the garden of Eden
=:-o

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom