Re: [6pack] [TR] Latest issue of Sports & Exotic magazine

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "don" <don@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Latest issue of Sports & Exotic magazine
From: "Bob Danielson" <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 08:32:06 -0500
Don,
While I haven't received my copy as yet, I'm quite familiar with the yellow
TR6 in the upgrade article ;-) Hopefully when I get home from the Xmas visit
with the grandkids, the issue will be waiting for me and I can fill everyone
in on how this came about and the photo shoot........which was a blast to
do.

Bob Danielson
1975 Mimosa TR6
Running with TBI, Toyota 5 speed &