[6pack] Richard Good's intake kit FS powder coated parts,

To: 6 pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Richard Good's intake kit FS powder coated parts,
From: Richard Seaton <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:33:33 -0600
 I have for sale Richard Good's triple intake,Ram Air Induction System , it
come w/ a K&N filter, and powder coated remote air cleaner kit and right side
radiator shroud also powder coated. If purchased new from Good it would cost
$398 plus shipping. Barely even used as I made an airbox which I liked more.
 Or you can have this one for $300 which includes shipping, not to mention the
powder coated pieces. Shipping to USA only. Pay Via Paypal for $315.00

http://www.goodparts.com/shop/index.php?categoryID=3

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/ahobie17/Ebay/?action=view&current=IM
G_3151.jpg

Richard Seaton