Re: [6pack] My TR6 Accident Continuing Saga Now at 2.5 Weeks

To: marty.tr6@gmail.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] My TR6 Accident Continuing Saga Now at 2.5 Weeks
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 13:48:59 EST
Marty, this is just insurance companies being insurance companies and  trying
to see what they can push you into.  I stand by my original  suggestion, call
Hagerty and let them handle it.  Believe me, Hagerty  doesn't want to pay any
money they don't absolutely have to and they won't  BUT Allstate will know
immediately they can't push them around  or try to pull their usual crap with
them so they won't even try.  Besides,  my guess is that when they get in there
for repairs they are going to find much  more than the Allstate Adjuster even
understands.  Then you will have  another battle on your hands.  It is just
not worth the aggravation.   Let the insurance companies duke it out.  That is
what you pay Hagerty  for.  No need to pay an attorney too!

Just my 2 cents from someone that has been down this road.

Cheers and keep you chin up and don't give them an inch!!

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars
Branson, MO

6pack@autox.team.net