Re: [6pack] Transmissions, and other modifications.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Transmissions, and other modifications.
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:42:00 GMT
Vance---I would agree that a TR Six with an OD tranny, in good working
condition, has more resale value than a 5 speed conversion. This would not
mean that the 5 speed has little or no value, as you stated. (but I threw out
the zinger for writing that you prize the original configuration of our cars,
knowing that you have modified it to your liking)
Meanwhile, please go ahead with your thoughts on the impartial judging of both
types of transmissions.  I will add mine at it's conclusion.

Respectfully,
Dick Taylor