[6pack] Interior shots

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Interior shots
From: apackard68@att.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:09:49 -0800 (PST)
I normally don't have the patience for the "pretty" parts of my restoration,
but I think my interior work turned out pretty well.  I used the "How To
Restore" interior chapter quite a bit for B-post and wheel arch directions. I
also utilized snaps in the footwells, tranny tunnel (both pieces) and drive
shaft tunnel.  I glued the padding to the backs of the floor pieces and then
snapped them in place.  Using chalk on the male snap heads and then
test-fitting the piece left a nice round mark to make installing the female
part on the carpet very straight forward.  I got into a pretty good rhythm with
the work.  As you can see, at times I had an eager helper, too, although he
preferred to spin the steering column nut more than anything.  There's a polar
bear run this weekend to Canepa Motorsports in Scotts Valley, CA and I should
be ready to go!
Andy
CD6746L HVDA

You're invited to view these photos online at KODAK Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=zgdfamr.470nn9qb&x=0&y=e0ffw0&localeid=en_US
If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account. Once you've
signed in, you'll be able to view this album whenever you want
and order Kodak prints of your favorite photos.

Enjoy!
Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can
join the Gallery for free.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

The KODAK Gallery Customer Service Team
Phone: 800-360-9098 / 512-651-9770 Outside of the US and Canada

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=zgdfamr.470nn9qb&x=0&y=e0ffw0&localeid=en_US