Re: [6pack] [TR] Still more on tires

To: thenicholls@verizon.net, triumph66@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Still more on tires
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:02:04 -0500
 I bought mine through discounttiredirect.com for I think it was $61 each, with
free shipping plus $50 at my local tire place to mount and balance them for a
total price of $294 installed.? Currently the price is $63, and they still have
free shipping as of this email.? Falken Ziex ZE-912? 205/65R-15 94H BLK mileage
warranty is 65,000 Miles? And they also have a price match guarantee if you
find it lower.

NFI, etc, etc.

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)