Re: [6pack] Triumph in NYTimes... Mercury De Soto The Winner?

To: "'Corey Sherman'" <cm.sherman@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Triumph in NYTimes... Mercury De Soto The Winner?
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:42:31 -0500
despite a Call-to-Action to over 5,000 Triumph enthusiasts (VTR, 6-pack and
ITTR), apparently furniture maker Steve Heller's custom 1998 Mercury Grand
Marquis sedan was voted Car of the Year (1).

IMHO: I bet if you bought an ad or had some history with the paper you would
have fared better. I have first hand knowledge on how that works. The stupid
newspaper ad sales person for a company I worked for sent the faxed to the
wrong recipient and let the cat out of the bag. The newspaper had to make
good and retract the award. Needles to say each time the Newspaper puts on
the competition, newer and non advertising businesses are winning.