[6pack] PWDA question

To: 'TR6' <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] PWDA question
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 02:36:14 +0000
This winter I rebuilt my front suspension and calipers so the front brake
system was drained. It is all back together now and I was noticing some odd
behavior when trying to bleed the front brakes. I recalled some traffic in the
past about needing to re-center the shuttle in the PWDA so thinking that may
be a factor I removed the plastic switch part expecting to see a moveable
component beneath but what I see is a small hole that the brass prong on the
bottom of the plastic part fits into and no obvious part that could be moved.

What am I missing ?

Stan.