[6pack] (no subject)

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] (no subject)
From: Dave <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:06:32 +0000
Darcy;

I used Damplifier, like Andrew did (also, not the Pro). I also used their
Overkill closed cell product over the Damplifier, in the doors and on the
floorboards under the carpeting. I cut out the Damplifier where the feet of the
dask support would sit, so clearance wouldn't be an issue...

See http://www.secondskinaudio.com/noise-filter/overkill.php

Very solid now... and quiet, with the top up... Second Skin products seem high
quality, to me!

Dave Friedlander
'74-Six w/A-OD and TBI