[6pack] Seat Rebuild 70-72 Model TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Seat Rebuild 70-72 Model TR6
From: "joseph zagami" <jzagami@si.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:14:38 -0400
James,
            I did the seats (highback)for my 71 Tr using the Trf kit. I found
the Vb interior instructions somewhat helpful but the instructions in Roger
Williams' "How to restore a Triumph Tr5, 250 & Tr6" more so ,even though he
uses a 250 as an example. Being a compulsive fusspot as well as never having
tackled upholstery before, the interior took forever and a day to complete.
Some advice; use your teardown as templates; take loads of pictures; fit refit
and refit and refit yet again until you are satisfied ,before taking snips at
the material; take your time as this is a job that teaches patience. I can
send you pics of my teardown and completion if you wish.
           Good Luck,
                             Joseph Zagami