Re: [6pack] TR6 transmission?

To: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 transmission?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:20:39 -0700
        Bud:

        Depends on the mileage and condition of course, but I would guess no
more
than $300, with the low end being $150. Don't take my word for it, go to eBay
and search the completed listings for TR6 transmissions, and see what they
sell for.
        If I was going to swap transmissions, I would toss in an OD tranny. For
$1500
you can get a rebuilt OD tranny that will add $3000 or more to the value of a
car in otherwise good condition. So says my LBC mechanic.

        Cheers,

        Vance

      Vance Navarrette
      '74 Mimosa with overdrive