Re: [6pack] Seriously Sagging TR6

To: James McArthur <jrmcarthur55@yahoo.com>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Seriously Sagging TR6
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 17:12:58 +0000
<snip>
    Just an afterthought here: I remember the commission number easier than
my
anniversary date. I know I'm asking for trouble by this admission! Is this a
senior moment or obsession, or what? I need help. but don't know who to ask!
LOL
</snip>

We recently went to the local office of our insurance company to update the
policy that covers the TR6. The agent behind the desk asked for the TR
commission number and while my wife was digging in her handbag for the
registration docs I blurted out CF29045U. They both looked at me like I was
mental.

Stan