[6pack] DOT5 Leak at reservoir

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] DOT5 Leak at reservoir
From: Dave <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:17:45 +0000
Hody Gents!

I am puzzled as to how better seal the brake fluid reservoir from leaking fluid
(from the rear compartment only) onto the brake MC. I have removed the
reservoir and all is clean. The square-shouldered washers, used to seal between
the reservoir and MC seem to be in good shape and were properly seated. The
four screws holding the reservoir to the MC were in place had been snugged down
well. Anything I can do to 'enhance' the sealing properties of those sealing
rings?

Thank God it's DOT 5!!

Dave
CF25194U+AO+TBI