[6pack] TR6 camber adjustment

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR6 camber adjustment
From: James McArthur <jrmcarthur55@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:07:02 -0700 (PDT)
    Good Evening to all! Well, I appreciate all that responded to my inquiries
regarding the TR6 camber adjustment, but I think that all has been for naught.
I think that when the time comes, I will go with the adjustable trailing arm
brackets; all that jackassing around with the bracket combinations doesn't
sound like time well spent! Thanks again to all who chimed in!
    I spent a few hours getting the TR6 on stands and having a REALLY good look
at the rear suspension. NOT good! The lower cruciform has bubbles in several
areas and it has begun to actually tear along a couple of the strengthening
dimples. The left trailing arm outrigger has some rust through in it, but the
right may be okay. I cannot, at this point, say what is the condition of the
upper cruciform.
    Does anyone have any experience in the replacement of the cruciform and
outriggers; particularly with the body in place? I realize that ideally a body
off repair would be the way to go, but I would like to hear both sides of the
argument. Thanks in advance! Regards.....Jim McArthur/ CF17672U? York, Pa.