Re: [6pack] Seat belts?

To: "TRsick@aol.com" <TRsick@aol.com>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Seat belts?
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 21:08:52 +0000
Bob, many people seem happy with the Securon belts that most of the suppliers
sell. I was not for a number of reasons and was led to Kai Radicke of Wishbone
Classics that had researched and compiled a set of belts that suited me
better. They cost a few dollars more but they spool, they look right and the
ends fit into the seat belt parkers.

Here's a note I posted to the list last year on this topic: